Biomasses, Shell Believes in it!


Over the past 5 years Shell has invested 1.7 billion dollars in 
renewables, and specifically not in wind power or solar, but 
in biomasses in order to find a viable alternative to oil and
continue to produce fuel for internal combustion engines. 
I drawn this information from a short article appeared on Wednesday 18 March 
on the Corriere della Sera (the major italian paper). 
I quote: 
"More specifically looks at alternative fuels to petrol, 
second generation fuels derived from biomasses, ie 
cellulose and non-cereals. It will have to mean something! " 
I do not love Shell or the world they represent, it must be 
noted that where they invest their money, probably, that will be 
the most likely future field of development.

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.